Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Doodle 13 - Baseball Walking

Baseball Walking
Baseball Walking - Had a hot second yesterday and drew this guy up.  He had a Mohawk and big glasses for a while, but I dropped them, because they didn't seem to fit.  I added the stitches after that and thought he looked like a baseball.  The stitching was supposed to make him look like a stuffed animal type thing, but it didn't happen that way.
I finished my most recent Master Course on Monday night, so hopefully that means more sleep (averaging 5-6 hrs a night is getting to me) as well as a little time for some doodling.
In other news, I've gotten 40 of 120 ACEO cards uploaded over at http://tylerscards.blogspot.com/
It takes a good minute to add a post, so it's taking longer than I expected it would.  I really liked doing the cards, wish I had the time today that I did at Utah State.
Until next time,
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment