Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Doodle 22 - Family of Spooks

It has been way too long!  Sorry to everyone for not having something fun up everyday, (as promised in the title) but it's been for good reason.  I won't get into it, but let's just say I'm glad to be back at it. 
I had a simple idea in mind here of seeing what I could do with some basic shapes and variations in simple characters to create a range of emotional projections.  The mommy Spook is so proud of her little spooks trying so hard to be scary, even baby spook makes an appearance.
Halloween is approaching here in the next month and the stores are already packing in the goods.  I guess that just triggers something in my mind.  I've often enjoyed halloween themed drawings and back in high school I actually painted the outside of a haunted house with my art teacher.  Very fun thing to do, but it wasn't that good a paint job, in my opinion.  I don't think I got paid to do it either.
Here's hoping I get back to the daily part of this daily blog!
Scarily,
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment