Sunday, June 23, 2013

Doodle 33 - Sea Monster (For Jared)


Sea Monster - as art directed by Jared. 
We found a new and simple way to work on one of my old dreams (Making a simple RPG classic style) and so with the aid of "RPG Maker VX Ace" me and the kids are starting to make little adventures. 
We've only really been at it for a couple days, but so far it looks very promising and easy enough for the boys to use without extensive programming skills.
It did however give me an excuse to draw.  I told the kids they can tell me what kind of monster they want in their game and I'll make it for them.  So today, we made a sea monster for Jared.  He picked the colors and everything (with some help from me.) and was very happy with the result.  More creativity is sure to follow. 

More fun to come,
Tyler



No comments:

Post a Comment