Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Doodle 39 - Dragon Hawk, Drakee and Sword Slime

Dragon Hawk, Drakee, and Sword Slime are some of my favorite new drawings for the Tyler Warren RPG Battlers 3rd 50 set.  The set is 95% complete, just need to finish a few drawings and finalize some cleanup and edits.  I think it's some of my strongest work EVER and I hope the RPG Maker community agrees with me.
I'll probably be taking a short break between the 3rd 50 and a planned 4th 50 to work on some other projects.
I've had an amazing time making the characters for this set!  The theme for the set is Slimes and Dragons and features a large variety of slimes that are comical and fun and endearing and colorful...etc.  But you'll see on release, so look forward to it!

All the Best!
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment